- Location: 9 Eric St Bundeena NSW 2230 Australia
- Type: House
- Square: 280 sq. m + Balcony
- Bedroms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Adults: 6 - no Children unless under 2 years
- Smoking: Not allowed
Whether you are in search of a quick getaway, a special occasion, a healing place, romance, an anniversary, or just want to indulge yourself, you will fall in love at
Bright Water Retreat. Stay in luxury accommodation. Dine in using our new state of the art Kitchen, with views that peak across to Cronulla.
Or by arrangement you can have us cook for you for that social foodies experience. A social and quintessential Aussie experience. Relax by the retreat’s plunge pool & spa in a tree top setting, the northerly aspect captures the sun all winter and provides shade in summer. Surrender to the beauty of nature …..Escape, 25 Km south of Sydney CBD and 45 minutes to Sydney International Airport.
BRW is a new purpose built architecturally designed entertainers home for adults. Located in the heart of the Royal National Park with dramatic coast lines with sweeping views of Ocean, cliffs, Cronulla and Sydney.
- Appliances: Dishwasher, dryer, steam and steam combo ovens, Butlers Pantry, toaster, blender, BBQ.
- Floors: entrance level polished concrete rest hardwood floors.
- Parking: One-undercover car place
- Heating: Underfloor central
- Cooling: Also Underfloor cooling + fans
- Terrace: Master Bed room plus 3 levels outside Bed 2 and 3 to plunge pool deck
- Type & Style: Modern - Stacked stone Raw Cypress pine and Alubond panels on exterior. With Structurally Insulated panels (SIPS) for maximum 5+ insulation